This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your Diverse Jobs account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Texas Christian UniversityLocation: Fort Worth, TX 76129 Document ID: AD121-30JL Posted on: 2019-05-2305/23/2019 Job Type: Regular
Director of the School of Nurse Anesthesia
EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY - The next director will:
- lead a team of expert and dynamic faculty into a new era at a fiscally strong university that is moving forward under a dynamic strategic plan
- lead a highly ranked program (top 30 by US News and World Report)
- lead a pain management program of national distinction (as awarded by AANA)
- benefit by affiliations with major hospitals in the region and across the country
- actively engage with the newly accredited TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine for innovative collaborations and learning experiences
- work for a university committed to an inclusive learning community with academic freedom
- work for one of the "Great Colleges to Work For" as selected by The Chronicle of Higher Education for the eighth consecutive year
- have vast opportunity for growth and success as an academic leader
- reside in a diverse metroplex that offers incredible opportunities to engage
- have access to a highly competitive benefits package including substantial tuition benefits for employees and dependents
- strategic leadership and planning
- program development
- resource management
- student support services
- oversight of accreditation
- faculty/staff appointments including promotion and tenure recommendations
- onboarding and developing faculty and staff, and
- the advancement of the school's mission and goals.
- an earned doctoral degree in nurse anesthesia practice, nursing practice, or a doctor of philosophy in an appropriate discipline
- possess a current license or privilege to practice as a registered professional nurse and/or APRN in the state/territory/jurisdiction of residence, and
- possess current certification/recertification by the NBCRNA
- leadership including engaging communication skills
- demonstrated empathy in leadership and teaching, and
- the ability and desire to be better together to achieve a shared vision
APPLICATION AND REVIEW PROCESS - To apply, submit personal/contact information, a letter of application, names and contact information for three professional references, and curriculum vitae online hr.tcu.edu - Work at TCU - Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences. With questions regarding the application process, contact TCU Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
ABOUT TCU - We are a private, doctoral-granting university serving more than 10,000 students. TCU's mission is to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community. While TCU is affiliated with the Disciples of Christ, more than 60 religious traditions are represented in our community and the university supports 23 different religious organizations, including groups for Christian, Jewish, and Muslim students. As an institution, TCU values scholarship, reason, intellectual curiosity, community, and justice and all expressions of faith are voluntary.
OUR COMMITMENT - Texas Christian University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to hiring for our mission and diversifying our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status and any other basis protected by law.
To apply please click here!
|More Jobs from Texas Christian University|