This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
New York University School of Professional StudiesLocation: New York, NY 10003 Document ID: AD265-561W Posted on: 2019-07-0907/09/2019 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Masters2019-08-08
ADJUNCT FACULTY , INTEGRATED MKTG COMMUNICATIONS
ADJUNCT FACULTY, INTEGRATED MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Programs in Business
Are you a marketing and communications professional who has extensive industry experience and who aspires to shape the next generation of leaders in the field? If you are, consider an adjunct faculty position within the NYU School of Professional Studies (SPS) Division of Programs in Business (DPB).
The department of Integrated Marketing and Communications within DPB is seeking engaging, experienced marketing and communications professionals to teach courses part-time in our graduate degree and career advancement programs.
Teaching opportunities are available in many content areas in both graduate Masters programs and non-credit courses, including:
- Integrated Marketing and Marketing Strategy
- Planning and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Competitive Strategy and Business Development
- Media Planning & Buying
- Consumer Insights and Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Marketing Research
- Financial Modeling and Business Analytics
- Applied Statistics and Predictive Modeling
- Digital Analytics / Google, Facebook etc. including certifications
- Data Visualization and Data Storytelling
- Database Design and Management
- Consumer Relationship Management
- Marketing and Communications Operations and Technology, “martech” etc.
- SEO, SEM – Measurement and Management
- Social Media Marketing and Communications
- Design of Digital Experiences
- Writing for Multi-Channel Communications
- Research Process & Methodology
- C-Suite Leadership and Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
New York University (NYU) is one of the most prestigious private universities in the world with its home campus located in Greenwich Village, New York City and additional degree-granting campuses in Abu Dhabi, UAE and Shanghai, China.
NYUSPS has shaped the very landscape of professionally oriented education with distinctive degree programs that span an array of industry-related disciplines.
Offering six Master’s degrees and hundreds of career advancement courses, the Division of Programs in Business, within NYUSPS, has cultivated a rich tradition of serving both New York City and the world, by providing distinguished educational experiences that prepare and inspire students to become proactive contributors and
innovative leaders within their specialized career paths. DPB fosters professional development and encourages our faculty members to remain active and forward-thinking members of the larger professional and academic communities.
- Master's degree in the field of study or a related discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field
- Experience in public speaking or corporate training
- Teaching experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated continuous professional development in the field
- Experience teaching at a graduate level is preferred, though training and support is available for new faculty.
- Experience with course development and design is valuable
- Experience developing and teaching online courses is a plus
To apply, go to: apply.interfolio.com/62954
NYU appreciates all applications but can only respond to qualified candidates.
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity