This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your Diverse Jobs account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
West Kentucky Community & Technical CollegeLocation: Paducah, KY 42001 Document ID: AD265-562K Posted on: 2019-07-0907/09/2019 Job Type: Regular
|Salary: $40000 -- $45000|
Nursing Instructor - Associate Degree Nursing Prog
West Kentucky Community & Technical College (WKCTC), recognized as a top 10 community college in the nation by The Aspen Institute each of the four years the prize has been awarded, and twice as a Finalist with Distinction, invites applications for the position of Nursing Instructor for its Associate Degree Nursing program. WKCTC is a comprehensive community college that provides excellence in teaching and learning, promotes student success, and supports economic development.
WKCTC is seeking to fill four full-time, 10-month contract faculty positions in the Associate Degree Nursing program beginning August 2019.
Teaching responsibilities include classroom, clinical and campus laboratory instruction in the areas of medical surgical nursing throughout the lifespan.
Other responsibilities include:
- Team teaching and curriculum development
- Department and college committee assignments
- Student advising
- Community service and
- Professional development activities
Successful candidates must possess:
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Temporary work permit or current license to practice as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Kentucky or interstate compact
- 2+ years of experience as a registered nurse within the immediate past five years
- Experience in the area of medical surgical nursing, pediatric, or maternal newborn nursing
- Experience in the application of principles of teaching and learning
- A commitment to teaching excellence
- Ability to adapt to student learning needs and perform as a member of a team
For more information or to apply, please visit