This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your Diverse Jobs account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
CitarellaLocation: Greenwich, CT 06807 Document ID: AC506-483Q Posted on: 2018-12-2712/27/2018 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2019-01-26
Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality, and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value, and service.
Citarella, The Ultimate Gourmet Market, is seeking Counter Associates to join team at our Greenwich, CT Store for full-time and part-time positions to work behind our various food counters (including prepared foods, cheese, deli, pastry/bread, etc). Counter Associates are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all guests, learning our products, promoting sales, and maintaining cleanliness and presentation of the department. Prior food knowledge is a plus!
- Customer service expertise
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to learn about our products
- Organizational skills
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position including standing for extended periods of time, kneeling, stooping, using stairs, able to lift, carry, push and pull weights
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to read and write the English language, conduct business related mathematics and analyze data as required.
- Provide exceptional customer service and fulfill customer requests
- Serve and assist customers, explain products, flavor, taste and preparation
- Maintain and replenish product in displays
- Ensure proper dating of product and inventory control
- Maintain clean and organized work station, counter displays and cases, and surrounding areas
- Maintain safety, cleanliness and display standards in compliance with Citarella policies and food safety handling procedures.
- Other reasonably assigned duties as per business need
Stop In and Apply at 600 West Putnam Avenue Greenwich, Ct 06830
In Return, We Offer!
Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), life insurance, flexible spending accounts including commuter benefits/ health and dependent care, paid time off, 401K program, and associate in-store discount!
Citarella is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)