This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
CitarellaLocation: Greenwich, CT 06807 Document ID: AC506-483S Posted on: 2018-12-2712/27/2018 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: High School2019-01-26
Cashiers (Part Time)
Citarella, The Ultimate Gourmet Market, seeking Cashiers to join our team at the Greenwich, CT location. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and seek individuals with positive and pleasant demeanors to help us exceed in customer service.
Citarella is seeking Cashiers & Counter Servers to join our team at our Greenwich, CT Store!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service through the courteous, accurate and efficient processing of customer purchases.
- Greet customers’ as they enter and exit.
- Scan and properly bag all merchandise.
- Understand and learn in store specific codes such as: produce codes, food preparation codes etc.
- Count cash drawer at the beginning and end of shift to reduce and prevent shortages.
- Maintain clean and orderly check out areas.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your manager.
- Must be skilled at operating cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to resolve basic mathematics questions.
- Must be comfortable working with and around food.
- Capable of working independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Departments: Bread, Prepared Foods, Pastry, Pizza, Cheese
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring GREAT customer service by receiving and fulfilling customer requests
- Understanding and learning Citarella products and ingredients.
- Providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service
- Maintaining safety, cleanliness and display standards in compliance with Citarella policies and food safety handling procedures.
EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills are a must as well as the following qualifications:
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to work both independently and along with a team
- Willingness and ability to learn about our products
- Must be able to learn product knowledge, promote sales, provide friendly and knowledgeable customer service and maintain the cleanliness and displays of the department.
Stop In and Apply at 600 West Putnam Avenue Greenwich, Ct 06830
In return we offer:
Competitive Wages, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts - Health, Transit and Dependent Care, Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Discount and 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)