University of California, San DiegoLocation: La Jolla, CA 92093 Document ID: AD113-2KJR Posted on: 2019-08-2308/23/2019 Job Type: Regular
Assistant, Associate or Full (HS Clin, Clin X, Adjunct, In-Res) - Pediatric End
Assistant, Associate or Full (HS Clin, Clin X, Adjunct, In-Res) - Pediatric Endocrinology / Hospital Medicine
University of California, San Diego
The University of California, San Diego (UCSD), Department of Pediatrics (http://www-pediatrics.ucsd.edu), and Rady Children's Specialists of San Diego, a Medical Foundation (http://www.rchsd.org/rcssd/) are committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body. The hospital is an approximately 551-bed facility which serves as a major regional tertiary care hospital for children and is the major teaching facility for the Department of Pediatrics of the UCSD School of Medicine.
The department is recruiting full-time pediatric endocrinologists for the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology of the Department of Pediatrics and Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego. Opportunities exist to collaborate with divisional faculty and with clinical and basic science investigators in other departments.
The department is also recruiting for a member to join the Pediatric Hospital Medicine division with specific experience, training, and research in healthcare systems safety and resilience/well-being.
Candidates must have an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. and must be eligible for a California medical license, and be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Candidates who hold a PhD degree only must have experience relevant to the areas of quality improvement/patient safety and human factors science.
Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level. Series will be determined by the successful candidate's skills, qualifications and experience.
A link to full descriptions of each series is provided for your review:
- HS Clinical Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-278.pdf
- Clinical X Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-275.pdf
- Adjunct Professor - see: http://ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-280.pdf
- In-Residence Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-270.pdf
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales. Appointments may require candidates to be self-funded.
Applications must be submitted through the University of California San Diego's Academic Personnel RECRUIT system: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/apply/JPF02053.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our Faculty Equity site for more information.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
To apply, please visit: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/JPF02053
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
|More Jobs from University of California, San Diego|