This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
New York University School of Professional StudiesLocation: New York, NY 10003 Document ID: AC235-57QD Posted on: 2018-06-1906/19/2018 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Masters2018-07-19
ADJUNCT FACULTY Div of Applied Undergrad Studies
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies
The NYU School of Professional Studies (NYUSPS) Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies seeks innovative and dynamic Adjunct Faculty candidates for courses in the following areas:
- Real Estate
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Marketing Analytics
- International Studies
- Master’s degree in the field of study or related discipline is required; Terminal degree in one’s field is preferred.
Successful candidates will also have:
- Experience teaching at the college level;
- Experience with working with diverse student populations;
- Knowledge and/or experience with instructional approaches that promote student engagement and student-centered learning;
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, provide and receive peer feedback, and engage in ongoing reflective practice; and
- Experience with online teaching and/or technology-enhanced education.
The NYUSPS Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies provides distinctive undergraduate pathways for students who want to pursue their education to deepen their knowledge, increase their professional expertise, and expand their career options. Both our associate’s degrees and our bachelor’s degrees offer professionally focused majors complemented by a strong foundation in the liberal arts. We offer an innovative, 30-credit NYUSPS Access Program which is designed to ensure college readiness for those students who want to prepare further prior to pursuing an associates or bachelors degree.
NYUSPS Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies fosters professional development and we encourage our faculty members to remain active and forward-thinking members of the larger professional and academic communities.
To apply, go to: apply.interfolio.com/51252
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity