Keuka CollegeLocation: Keuka Park, NY 14478 Document ID: AC455-0Q0Y Posted on: 2018-12-1012/10/2018 Job Type: Full-time
Imaging Center Coordinator
40 hours / week
To assist the Assistant Director of Imaging Center in fulfilling print jobs and mailing requests as submitted from Keuka College faculty, staff, students, and Paw Print following prescribed SLAs and chargeback parameters. These jobs may include, but are not limited to; basic graphic design, copying, traditional printing, 3D printing, spiral binding, laminating, coordinating the mail delivery, as well as managing bulk mail jobs. This individual is an escalation point and trainer for interns, DRIVE students, and student workers working at the Imaging Center. In addition, the Imaging Center Coordinator will assist in supporting faculty staff and students in the use of instructional and presentation technologies and software.
- Keenly focused on the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the picking up, sorting, processing, metering, and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail. This includes US Mail and interoffice mail.
- Responsible for the receiving, sorting, processing, and delivering all incoming and outgoing packages to include Fedex, UPS, DHL, or any other carrier.
- Independently fulfilling print jobs as specified by staff, faculty, and students to include stapling, binding, folding, collating, and bulk mail processing.
- Maintaining a perpetual inventory including standard office supplies and adequate stock level on a monthly basis of paper and other supplies.
- Maintains a monthly accounting of records and of copy jobs and shipments for chargeback purposes.
- Availability must be flexible enough to accommodate special events for the College and to ensure anticipated deliverables are met as established within the Service Level Agreements.
- Provide applications and hardware support for all MAC and Windows platforms, to include installation, upgrade and remedial support.
- Provide audio / video support for on campus events, to include equipment set up / tear down and during event support.
- Participates in an on-call rotation for nights and weekends.
- Triage and answer help desk calls, resolving or escalating specific calls as required.
- Maintain accurate records via help desk software system.
- With assistance provide basic hardware and software systems support for the College.
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned tasks are completed in compliance with various institutional and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times towards co-workers, internal and external customers, representing Keuka College, its programs, policies, and procedures in a positive and professional manner. Maintain effective working relationships to ensure institution-wide teamwork.
- Attend provided/necessary training and other meetings to support effectiveness within the position as required.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity by supporting the Keuka College mission, vision, and values and adhering to institutional policies.
- Maintain a high regard for student privacy in accordance with the FERPA privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree or 1-2 years' equivalent experience preferred.
- Must possess technical knowledge for both peripheral hardware and software applications, including basic graphics arts capability.
- Must have the ability to independently juggle multiple demands as established in the Service Level Agreements or as directed by the Imaging Center Assistant Director.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Understand and behave with a high level of integrity and complete confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to be sensitive to and respond to needs/concerns of students, faculty, college staff and the public.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high tolerance for interruptions, and the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting, bending, standing, climbing, or walking. Must be able to work safely in an environment containing chemicals, toner dust, vapors, and high noise levels using personal protective safety measures.
- Some performance of job duties may require travel to branch campus locations, main campus meetings or events, and group orientation sessions.
- Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|More Jobs from Keuka College|