- Check orders for daily event set up, service, and strike, also checks for set up requirements for the rest of the week.
- Check Banquet storage area and cage daily to maintain organization and inventory levels. Does weekly inventory on all china, glassware and flatware.
- Take weekly repairs and maintenance to engineering to maintain equipment in good and safe working order.
- Clean and organize banquet kitchen. Clean and organize storage area. Check light bulbs and vacuum floors in ballrooms.
- Transport heavy equipment through out property moving equipment and tables needed to service banquet events.
- Operate cleaning equipment, pallet jacks, and kitchen equipment.
- Review and comprehend necessary banquet related documentation.
- Complete weekly checklist on repairs and maintenance needed for ballrooms.
- Must provide courteous and friendly service to all guests and staff.
- Performs related work as requested.
The above statements represent a general outline of principal job functions and should be not be construed as a complete description of all aspects and requirements inherent in this job.
EXPERIENCE: 6 months of previous experience in the service industry.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
SKILLS: Excellent communication skills. Ability to perform basic math. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments. Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, policies and procedures. Must possess the disposition to have fun at work and display that spirit to our guests. Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.