This job posting is no longer active on Diverse Jobs and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your Diverse Jobs account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Massachusetts Library SystemLocation: Marlborough or Northampton, MA 01752 Document ID: AC116-0081 Posted on: 2018-03-2803/28/2018 Job Type: Regular
|Salary: $115000 -- $150000|
Executive Director, MA LIbrary System
- Provide organizational leadership, management, planning, program evaluation, and strategic direction to fulfill the MLS Mission and provide high-quality services to member libraries.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong MLS Executive Board. Serve as an ex officio member of the MLS Executive Board and all committees. Lead, coach, and develop a leadership team to strive for organizational excellence.
- Employ partnerships, efficiency solutions, and other opportunities, e.g., grant funding and revenue generation, to enhance capacity.Ensure compliance with all requirements as a recipient of state funding as well as all local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Work with the MLS Executive Board, MLS leadership team and staff, committees, members, auditor,legal counsel, Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners, automated networks,vendors/contractors, professional associations, elected officials, and others.
- Collaborate with MLS members to develop and strengthen relationships within the MLS community.
- Engage in strategic advocacy for libraries.
Please read full announcement, description, and how to apply on our website.