This posting cannot receive an online application from your Diverse Jobs account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Tufts UniversityLocation: Boston, MA 02108 Document ID: AB284-0SUL Posted on: 2017-10-2210/22/2017 Job Type: Regular
Administrative Assistant to the Dean - School of Dental Medicine
The Administrative Assistant for the Dean s Office of the School of Dental Medicine provides confidential, direct administrative management and administrative support to the Dean. The position works closely with the Executive Associate Dean (EAD) and serves as the liaison between the Dean s office and the all other offices and constituencies of the University. The individual should anticipate the needs of the Dean to ensure optimal workflow and scheduling. The Administrative Assistant must exercise sound independent judgment in bringing information and issues to the direct attention of the Dean and provide direct assistance or refer matters to others when appropriate. S/he works independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience providing support to executives.
- A high level of professionalism, discretion and diplomacy handling confidential information.
- Advanced calendar management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with using computers, technology and software.
- Bachelor s or advance degree preferred.
- Prior experience in a health or academic environment highly preferred.
Some night and weekend commitments, including participation in the administrator-on-call rotation, required.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
To apply please click here!
|More Jobs from Tufts University|