Elmhurst CollegeLocation: Elmhurst, IL 60126 Document ID: AB424-4ZVD Posted on: 2018-02-1702/17/2018 Job Type: Regular
Bilingual Spanish Supervisor for Student Teachers
1. Travel to school districts within a 25 mile radius of campus and provide direct, on site supervision to student teachers.
2. Complete corresponding paperwork after each observation.
3. Submit travel logs for reimbursement.
4. Attend seminars on campus as indicated by the program director.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
1. Attend meetings and seminars as required.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. Proficient in Spanish (written and spoken).
2. Experience and credentials in early childhood or primary grades (K-3rd grade) in any state.
1. Experience or familiarity with the structure of bilingual programs in the public school system.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
1. Employee is subject to indoor work, protected from weather conditions. Work is sedentary in nature and involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently/constantly in order to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move object.
Posting Date 07/07/2016
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
Direct Link to this Posting http://elmhurst.simplehire.com/postings/380
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
|More Jobs from Elmhurst College|