Elmhurst CollegeLocation: Elmhurst, IL 60126 Document ID: AB424-4ZVJ Posted on: 2017-11-2011/20/2017 Job Type: Regular
Associate Director of Integrated Marketing
Salary Grade 11
1. Writes and edits on-brand copy for a variety of platforms - print, web, video, email marketing and news releases. Proofreads and reviews content for other staff members.
2. Manages a wide range of projects for the office.
3. Oversees office workflow by scheduling project kickoff and status meetings, setting internal deadlines, and keeping the project schedules up to date.
4. Develops, edits, and posts web content, with prospective students, donors and other important constituents in mind. Ensures web content meets the College's style, tone, and brand standards.
5. Assists in video production and creation of digital vignettes.
6. Identifies and evaluates strategic improvements, including new technology and software; monitors trends in the industry.
7. Manages the office's photo and video libraries.
8. Develops web, social media and media tracking metrics; and then measures and reports on campaign(s) effectiveness, traffic and visitor trends, and media coverage.
9. Processes invoices and assists with recordkeeping and budget management, with oversight from senior leadership.
10. Develops and maintains vendor relationships and workflows.
11. Supports the overall objectives of the Office of Communications and Public Affairs and the mission of Elmhurst College.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or public relations.
2. Three to five years of experience in marketing, communications or project management.
3. Experience working with a content management system (ideally WordPress), Adobe Creative Cloud, TrendKite and Google Analytics.
4. Excellent multitasking, project management and interpersonal skills.
5. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with a commitment to high standards.
6. History of effectively implementing marketing strategies with design elements.
7. A passion for creativity, design, social media and emerging technologies.
8. Manage multiple projects from inception to completion within established deadlines.
9. Ability to work both independently and as a contributing member of a multidisciplinary team.
10. Higher education and management experience a plus.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Employee is subject to indoor work, protected from weather conditions. Work is sedentary in nature and involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently/constantly in order to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move object.
Posting Date 09/14/2017
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
Resume, three professional references and either writing samples or a link to a web portfolio are required with the application.
Direct Link to this Posting http://elmhurst.simplehire.com/postings/589
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
|More Jobs from Elmhurst College|